Studio Policies and Etiquette
Studio Policies & Etiquette
- Class Reservations. Pre-registrations are preferred and can be booked online HERE. Walk ins are welcome up to 15 minutes before the start of the class and can be booked directly at the front desk.
Take off shoes and socks upon arrival. Please leave all shoes and socks at the front door or on the shoe rack available at the reception desk.
- No show policy. Once class has begun, your reservation will be considered a no-show if you have not arrived on time. If you are running late, you must call at least 15 minutes prior to the start of the class to inform the instructor. Late arrivals will not be allowed into the studio and will be considered a no-show without a refund.
- Store all personal items. Leave all handbags, yoga or gym bags, coats, scarves, and all other personal items either on the coat rack in the reception area or in the cubbies in the lounge area near the back of the studio.
- Turn off All Cellular and Electronic Devices. Please silence all cell phones or other electronic devices before the start of the class to avoid disruption during the class.
- Liability Forms. Please be prepared to complete a contact tracing log upon arrival for all classes that may also include a temperature check. In addition, new students will be asked to complete a liability form and student registration.
- Hygiene. Be sure to arrive for class with proper hygiene practices. Arrive fully clean with sanitized body, feet, toes, and hands, as well as clean clothes. We suggest using non-scented perspirant spray and avoiding strong perfumes and other scented products.
- Appropriate Yoga Wear. As we are a family yoga center, please arrive to class in comfortable clothing that you can move in that is also age appropriate. For adults, we recommend yoga leggings or sport pants, longline sports bra with full coverage, lined cami tops, or fitted T-shirts without offensive graphics. For children, we recommend flexible clothing that they can move in. We don't recommend denim of any kind. Please consider practicing barefoot or with pilates socks if you prefer. If you have a medical condition or personal preference to wear socks, of course we will allow this.
- Sanitize Your Equipment After Class. After each class, please be sure to use our mat cleaner, or your own, to properly sanitize your yoga mat and props before leaving the studio. We also recommend cleansing your yoga floor space after you roll up your mat. In addition, we suggest bringing a small towel to wipe down any perspiration to better contain bodily fluids. Hand sanitizer and soap will be provided in the restrooms as well as in the studio for your convenience.
- Don't Stall After Class. In order for our instructors to maintain the studio in between classes, we ask students to leave the studio immediately after sanitizing their props and mats.