Ayurveda Inspired Date Pops
Today, our team is bringing you some healthy, no-bake, delicious snacks made with ayurvedic inspired ingredients! These date pops are the bomb for throwing in your little one’s lunches or for quick grab-and-go eats in between yoga class, work, or school pick-ups. This recipe was inspired by Ayurveda master teacher, Julie Bernier. If you don’t know who she is, you must look her up on Instagram! You can find her at @trueayurveda. She is an incredible guide and leader in today’s practice of Ayurveda and this recipe is coming to you straight from one of her cookbooks with a bit of a remix from our team! It’s also Ready to get into the kitchen? Here’s what you’ll need!
- 4 dried soft dates
- Nut butter of your choice (almond or cashew butter are great recommendations)
- Cardamom Powder
- Himalayan Salt
- Dried Edible Rose Petals
- Slice dates open on one side and remove seeds
- Add dates, ¼ of nut butter of choice, a sprinkle of cardamom powder and himalayan salt into a food processor or blender and mix until smooth paste
- Transfer to a bowl, cover, and refrigerate for one hour
- Remove mix from refrigerator and create small balls
- Add wooden sticks into the center and sprinkle rose petals ontop
Enjoy! Let us know what your family thinks of these! They are super easy and quick to make and we can’t wait to see how they turn out for you! Also, don’t forget to give Julie a follow! Especially if you are new to Ayurveda! Llamaste, family!